Hello, my name is Mark and welcome to my website WealthyHealthyAffiliate.com.
Since retiring from the corporate rat race at the age of 46 in 2007, I have enjoyed helping others to achieve physical, and well as fiscal health. I am a Certified Personal Trainer and a Specialist in Fitness Nutrition. I am currently finishing my Specialist in Exercise Therapy certification from the International Sports Sciences Association in Santa Barbara, California.
WHY I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE
What good is wealth if you do not possess good health? And, what good is your health if you cannot pay your gym membership, or put a roof over your head. Its NEVER to late to make changes in our lives. So many people fall thru the cracks and just need a little coaching to right their ship. Many, just lack the initiative to better themselves. Change is right there in front of you. All you have to do is just grab it. After all if you don’t ride the wave, you will get swept away by it.
85-90% of being healthy begins at the grocery store and in the kitchen, not the gym!! What you eat and drink today will be walking and talking tomorrow.
If you ever need a hand in making major wealth or health decisions or have any questions, feel free to leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out. You can also email me at email@example.com. I offer competitive rates for personal training, nutritional advice and I can offer you free websites, and lifetime training on how YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE!!!
All the best,
I am a Certified Personal Trainer/ Fitness Nutritionist/ Exercise Therapist and also Teach English abroad. I travel the planet looking for discovery, adventure, and knowledge. I bought a condo last summer in Kiev, Ukraine to be with the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life. I spend my time equally there and on the road.
I am an avid golfer, competition chef, reader, open water certified rescue scuba diver and will do anything tor an adrenaline rush. I live by a strict Heirarchy of Values and do not waver from their adherence.
1) Health- I love helping people reach their health goals.
2) Wealth- Everyone has some type of wealth.
3) Faith- No explanation needed. Play hard, pray hard, all day, every day.
4) Purpose- I get joy/happiness from helping others. My happiness is determined by how happy those around me are. The cornerstone of achieving success is helping others(who appreciate it).
5) Absolute Freedom- The state in which absolutely nothing can restrain me from doing ANYTHING, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE my heart desires, neither myself nor any external forces, Unlimited possibilities exist for me. I worked my ass off to get it. It will never be taken away from me.
6) Belonging= A sense of Community/ Social Relationships (WA filled a void)
7) Knowledge- The daily pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, adventure, and discovery, by traveling, reading, soaking in all of lifes experiences and the wonderful things God has put on this planet.
8) Footloose- Life as most people live it leaves me empty and unsatisfied. I need a richer, more intense and challenging lifestyle.
9) Respect- All any man needs is respect. All any woman wants is to be loved.
10) Happiness- “Happiness is only real, when shared”..Christopher McCandless
I challenge everyone to WRITE DOWN your Heirarchy of Values.
For most of you FAMILY, would top this list. I have none. My mom was born in 1921, Dad in 1905. I have so siblings and only a few first cousins living. Not enough to keep me in USA. I found the love of my life in Ukraine and the country is amazing. The cost of living there is 75% cheaper than USA. They say you can never go home. They also say home is where the heart is. My heart is in Ukraine, so I AM GOING HOME.
I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY AT WA, AND FULLY INTEND TO TEACH WA TO UKRAINIANS. The average salary there is $145/mth. I can really make a difference in the lives of so many there.MAKE A LIVING, MAKE A DIFFERENCE